Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


If you are experiencing problems at your school, training organisation (eg college) or student exchange organisation, please see the Student Problems section of the website before making a complaint to the VRQA. 

Student Problems contains advice about refunds, assessment results, and other common student issues.

The VRQA does not investigate all complaints, however can refer you on to the agencies who do. For example, the VRQA cannot investigate refund disputes, however Consumer Affairs can.

For issues in relation to apprenticeships and traineeships, please see the Apprenticeships and traineeships section of this website, or call the VRQA on 1300 722 603.

The VRQA does investigate complaints against Victorian schools, training organisations registered by the VRQA and student exchange organisations.

Complaints against student exchange organisations

If you have a complaint about a student exchange organisation, please see: Complaints against Student Exchange Organisations

What you should do first

If you would like to make a complaint against your school or college, the first thing you should do is find out if the VRQA is the right agency to investigate your type of school or college.