The VRQA strives to maintain collaborative relationships with its RTOs. On Friday 20 June 2014 the VRQA held a VET – RTO clinic for VET providers seeking information regarding regulation in general. Six RTOs attended the session and VRQA VET representatives including the Director were available to answer their queries.
Most of the queries were in relation to:
- their scope of registration status
- how to add qualifications to their scope
- nominal hours of qualifications
- mapping assessments in preparation for re-registration audits
- mergers with other providers.
Similar VET – RTO clinics will be scheduled in coming months. Interested RTOs should look out for upcoming sessions on the VRQA website and in e-news.