Each year approximately 400 exchange students are enrolled in Victorian schools.
New information about overseas secondary student exchange programs, including FAQs has been released to assist schools to manage enquiries about:
For more information see:
- what student exchange programs are
- the difference between exchange students and fee-paying international students
- how to enrol an exchange student
- who schools should contact in relation to exchange student matters
- the list of current VRQA-approved overseas secondary student exchange organisations (OSSEOs)
- how a school with an overseas ‘sister-school’ arrangement can become a VRQA-approved OSSEO.