The VRQA Annual Report 2014–15 is now available on the VRQA website.
The report provides details of significant achievements during the 2014–15 financial year, as well as operational and financial data.
These achievements include:
- development of a consistent risk framework for the regulation of school education, vocational education and training and overseas secondary student exchange organisations
- implementation of integrated financial assessments for providers holding multiple registrations
- publication of an updated complaints policy and procedures
- conducting expanded client and stakeholder research including collecting information about industry trends
- establishing memoranda of understanding with the Australian Council for Private Education and Training, the Department of Education and Training, the then Department of Industry, Fair Work Ombudsman, Seventh-day Adventist Schools (Victoria) and the Victorian Institute of Teaching.
The VRQA looks forward to continuing to work with all stakeholders and providers in regulating for quality learning outcomes.