Independent Schools Registration Briefing
Event Name||Independent Schools Registration Briefing|
Event Dates|| Thursday, 22 March 2018 |
Event Time||9:30 am – 12:00 pm (Registration opens at 9:00 am)|
|Intended Audience|| Organisations that are considering applying for registration as a new primary, secondary, specific purpose or specialist school|
Event Duration||2.5 hrs|
Presenters||VRQA Schools and Senior Secondary Team and Independent Schools Victoria (ISV)|
Dialogue, Gorman room
50 Lonsdale St
This information session is for organisations that wish to apply for VRQA regitration as a school.
The session will cover:
- an overview of registration
- Minimum Standards
- a presentation from Independent Schools Victoria.
- Bookings are essential as there are limited spaces available. A maximum of 2 representatives from each organisation may register.
- To book, you must register for the session.
- The closing date for registration is
2 days prior to the session date.
Cost||There is no charge for attendance.|
By email to Schools and Senior Secondary or by phone on 9637 2806