Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


If you believe your child needs to be exempt from receiving instruction in one or more of the learning areas, you can apply for an exemption. The VRQA may grant an exemption if it is satisfied it is unreasonable for a child to receive instruction in the relevant learning area/s.

You can apply for an exemption during the initial registration process or any time after.

See also: