- organisation’s legal name and trading name
- ABN and/or ACN (where applicable)
- registration number
- physical address (and postal address if different)
- location(s) where the course will be delivered
- contact details (name, position, phone, fax and email).
The notification letter should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or sent to:
Construction and High Risk Work Licensing Team
WorkSafe Licensing Branch
GPO Box 4293
Melbourne Vic 3001
WorkSafe will contact you to arrange a suitable time to conduct a review. The review ensures that all necessary procedures, equipment, facilities and personnel are available to deliver the units. For more information on this process, see: WorkSafe.
WorkSafe will advise RTOs in writing of the outcome of the review. This letter must be included in the application to the VRQA.
The next step
Once you have determined your scope of registration and checked any additional approvals required, you can submit an application to the VRQA.