Depending on what your concern is, you may be able to lodge a complaint with the VRQA. The VRQA investigates breaches of Registration Standards.

To find out whether the VRQA is the right agency to investigate your school or registered training organisation, see: Which agency investigates my complaint?

Or, if you would like to make a complaint against your student exchange organisation, see: Complaints against Student Exchange Organisations.

For issues relating to apprenticeships and traineeships see Apprenticeships and Traineeships or call 1300 722 603.