Assessment Results

Vocational education and training

The VRQA cannot change an assessment decision that a VRQA-registered RTO has made. We can, however, investigate whether the process for making the assessment decision was correct, under the registration standards that apply to the school or RTO. See: Complaints.
Complaints about the assessment process for RTOs registered with other authorities should be directed to the relevant authority. Search to identify which of the following authorities is responsible for handling complaints about other RTOs.
Australian Skills Quality Authority
Phone: 1300 701 801
Training Accreditation Council (Western Australia)
Phone: (08) 9441 1910

School education

Enquiries about assessment for senior secondary qualifications should be directed to:
  • Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority for the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or the Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL)
  • International Baccalaureate for the International Baccalaureate Diploma.