Students and Parents

This section provides information for students and/or their parents in relation to home schooling, priovider closures, refunds, assessment results and certificates.

For issues relating to apprenticeships and traineeships see: Apprenticeships and traineeships.

Home Education

If you are a parent living in Victoria, and want to home school your child, you must register your child with the VRQA. See: Home Education‚Äč.


Related links