Effective engagement with stakeholders underpins the success of our work. It improves regulation and helps us to achieve our objectives.
Our stakeholders include:
- education and training providers, including schools and RTOs
- school system owners
- apprentices, trainees and their employers
- home schooling families
- students and their parents
- group training organisations
- government agencies
- peak bodies, industry associations and unions.
To help achieve our regulatory objectives, we also work with:
- school review bodies
- audit panels
- the apprenticeships and traineeships regulatory field services provider
- government agencies, including other regulators.
How we engage with stakeholders
Engaging with stakeholders is integral to our work. We maintain contact with stakeholders so they have confidence in our decision-making and contribute to improving our regulatory activities. We work with stakeholders through our:
- stakeholder events, forums and information sessions
- regular editions of our e-News
- annual client and stakeholder research.
Our stakeholder engagement strategy sets out how we are meeting the expectations of our Board in engaging stakeholders.
For a copy of our stakeholder engagement strategy, see:
back to top
Annual stakeholder research
Each year, we undertake client and stakeholder research to improve our services and gain insight into sector-specific issues.
For a copy of the 2020 research report and findings, see:
For a copy of past reports, see: