Replacement apprenticeship certificates

​​​​​​Replacing a trade paper

If you would like a replacement trade paper, submit a new application using your existing trade paper portal account. A fee of $94.00 (including GST) applies. 

To start an application, see:

​​​Replacing a certificate of completion or extract

​​​If you started an apprenticeship in Victoria before 1995, you can request a duplicate certificate of completion or an extract from the register. These documents are evidence that you fully or partially completed an apprenticeship. 

You will be charged a fee of $94.00 (including GST) for this request. To make a request, download and complete the application form:

If you don't know when you started your apprenticeship, contact us with your name, date of birth, and the title of your apprenticeship: