Registrations are now open for our practical financial governance skills event.
Attend our free presentation and learn about the factors influencing the financial viability and sustainability of independent schools.
Hear from John Somerset, a Chartered Accountant, who has more than 30 years' experience in chartered accounting. Topics covered will include:
- accounting for non-accountants
- trends in income, expenditure, staffing and debt
- analysing school financial performance to identify strengths and weaknesses
- legislative requirements and the attributes of a financially sustainable school
- related governance practices including budgeting, risk assessment, reporting procedures and policies.
This session is now fully booked. Click on the 'Register Now' button on the workshop page if you want to be added to the waiting list. You will be advised if more seats are available.
Thursday 5 September 2019
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (Registration opens at 9:30 am)
Venue: Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
250-290 Spring Street
East Melbourne Vic 3001
Bookings are essential
as there are limited spaces available.
To book your place at this event, see: