We have contacted every home schooling family to ask if they will be continuing or cancelling their child’s registration in 2020.
If you have given us your email address:
For each registered child, we sent an email to ask if you will continue home schooling that child. Each email has two options:
- I will continue home schooling for student [name]
- I will not continue home schooling for student [name]
Each option is an active link that automatically records your response. Click or select the link that represents your intentions.
Read the options carefully before you make a selection.
After you click or select a link, you will receive an automatic confirmation email. No further action is required. Please don’t respond to the original or confirmation email.
If you don’t receive a confirmation email soon after clicking the link, please contact us.
If you haven’t given us your email address:
For each registered child, we sent a letter to ask if you will continue home schooling that child.
You will need to respond by mail, using the reply-paid envelope included with each letter.
When we receive your response, we will let you know by mail. Contact us if you don’t receive a confirmation letter within 10 days.
- You must tell us what you intend to do before 30 November 2019.
- If you tell us you do not intend to continue a child’s registration, their registration will finish at the end of the year.
- If you haven’t decided yet, tell us you intend to continue registration. You can contact us later if you change your mind.
Didn’t get anything?
If you don’t receive an email or letter by 18 October 2019, contact us: