Each year we contact a selection of our clients and stakeholders to better understand their experiences and interactions with us. This includes:
- Non-school senior secondary providers
- Vocational education and training providers
- Registered training organisations
- Student exchange organisations
- Apprentices and trainees
- Home educators
- Government departments, authorities and industry groups
Again this year, Wallis Market and Social Research (Wallis) are conducting this research on our behalf. You may have already received an invitation to participate.
If you are contacted by Wallis about participating in a survey, be assured:
- it's easy – most surveys take less than 5 minutes to complete
- Wallis and the VRQA comply with the
Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 and any feedback you provide will remain anonymous.
This research provides you with the opportunity to help shape our regulatory services and enhance our interactions and communications with you. Participation is entirely voluntary, but your support is valued and appreciated.
For more information about our client and stakeholder research, see: