Registrations are now open for our Independent Schools Registration Briefing.
Learn about the registration process and what's needed to apply.
Hear from the VRQA staff, the Victorian Curriculum and Assessing Authority and the Independent Schools Victoria. The session will cover:
- governance and not-for-profit requirements presented by the Principal Lawyer, VRQA
- minimum standards including new guidelines presented by the Schools and Senior Secondary Unit, VRQA
- the registration process presented by the Schools and Senior Secondary Unit, VRQA
- senior secondary registration requirements presented by the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
- the Australian Government Capital Grants Program, the Victorian Government targeted funding and the Block Grant Authority presented by the Independent Schools Victoria.
Tuesday 24 March 2020
Time: 9:30 am – 1:00 pm (Registration opens at 9:30 am)
Venue: Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
250-290 Spring Street
East Melbourne Vic 3001
Bookings are essential
as places are limited.
To book your place at this event, see: