The VRQA Strategic Plan 2022–25 defines our contribution to Victoria’s education and training sector as a modern, trusted and networked regulator.
The VRQA Board developed the plan to provide the focus for achieving our strategic outcomes for the next 3 years. It describes how we will effectively implement government directions. It also outlines how we will ensure our duty holders, co-regulators and the public understand our regulatory framework.
In the next 3 years, our strategic priorities include:
- implementing government directions on time and to a high quality
- strengthening our regulatory approach by delivering clear education and support to drive compliance
- building greater clarity and visibility about our role and function as a regulator and co-regulator
- improving our business processes, including building on our analytics capabilities
- developing and supporting our people
- managing finances sustainably to meet our regulatory functions and activities.
To view the strategic plan, see: