CRICOS registration specifies the school or organisation's courses, delivery sites and the maximum number of international students it can enrol.
CRICOS-registered schools or non-school senior secondary providers apply to VRQA to:
- add or remove courses from your scope of registration
- add or remove a delivery site
- change the approved student capacity.
You must also notify us of:
- a change to ownership, organisation and, or trading name
- a change of principal executive officer (PEO) or high managerial agent
- other changes requiring an update to the Provider Registration and International Student Management System (PRISMS).
Follow the relevant action(s):