VRQA State Register image.

Welcome to the State Register

If you are looking for a school for you or your child, or thinking about further education or training, then this is
the place to be.

We have information about
  • Schools - government, Catholic and independent
  • TAFEs
  • Registered Training Organisations
  • Higher education providers
  • Adult education institutions
  • Adult, community and further education providers
  • Overseas secondary student exchange organisations
You can also find out more about qualifications and courses you need to get the future you want.

Type in your all or part of a name or pick one of our criteria to short list the options.
Search by type of qualification and field of education.  Type in all or part of the qualification name or the
qualification code.
Do you want to know more about the education and training in Victoria, our quality assurance procedures, or
home schooling?
Have you had a problem with the quality of a course or a provider's practices?

Printed: Monday, 17 December 2018