Applying to provide senior secondary education in a non-school setting

​​In Victoria, you can apply to deliver senior secondary education in a non-school setting.

A non-school senior secondary education provider could be a registered training organisation, adult, community and further education provider, or TAFE institute.

Registration is required to deliver one or more of the following senior secondary qualifications:

  • Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE)
  • Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL)

You can also register to provide a single course within the VCE or VCAL. For example:

  • VCE Languages Units 1–4
  • VCE Dance
  • VCE Music

​Providers wishing to apply to offer a senior secondary qualification or course should carefully read the following information before applying:

For more information, see: