How to make a complaint
Please make your complaint in writing.
You have two options to submit your complaint:
Complete the online form
- Send us a letter: Manager, Complaints Unit
VRQA, GPO Box 2317
Melbourne VIC 3001
Are you unable to make a complaint in writing?
You can make a complaint in person or call us:
2 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne Vic 3000
Phone: 03 9637 2806
What to include in your complaint
Make sure you provide us with:
- the name of the school, registered training organisation (RTO), education provider or student exchange organisation (SEO), and/or the course you're complaining about
- an outline of issues you are complaining about, for example. what happened, what was the impact of that event and how has it affected you?
- any document or materials you may have to support your complaint, such as letters or emails between you and the organisation, marketing materials and letters from other people who are affected
- any relevant dates of events or details about the steps you have taken to resolve the matter
- an idea of what you want to happen as a result of making a complaint, for example, what action you want the provider to take.
Your complaint is more likely to be resolved if you can specify which of the registration standards or guidelines you believe the school, RTO, education provider or SEO is not meeting.
For more information, see: