Certificate replacement

​We can replace certificates and statements of attainment for former VET students, but only if a registered training organisation has closed and we hold the student records. We only hold records of VRQA-registered training organisations.

To find out who may have your student records, see:

How to make a request

Complete a request form:

Email the signed form to vrqa@education.vic.gov.au

It can take up to 10 working days to process a request.