Registration of training organisations

Training organisations must be registered to be eligible to issue qualifications and statements of attainment under the Australian Qualifications Framework.

If you intend to deliver training only to domestic students in Victoria, or in Victoria and Western Australia, apply to register with us.

Registered training organisations (RTOs) need to re-register with us every few years to continue operating in Victoria.

If you intend to deliver training to students outside Victoria and Western Australia, or to international students, please apply to register with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).

Alternatively, VRQA-registered training organisations may choose to transfer their registration.

For more information, see: