Verification of student records

You can request verification of student records of individuals who undertook vocational education and training at an RTO, if:

  • it is for employment or other purposes
  • the RTO has closed; and
  • the VRQA holds the student records of the closed RTO.

You will need to complete a request form and send it to

You will also need to include supporting documentation, such as:

  • a copy of your certificate or statement of attainment

Download the: